General Terms and Conditions
Active Club Rewards Program (the ‘Program’) is a loyalty program operated by The Blue Insights (hereinafter referred to as ‘TBI’), subsidiary of The Blue Group Holding. As a member, you will earn Active Points when making qualifying purchases online or at partner outlets such as Sports Corner, Adidas, Rasen Sports, and RKN (hereinafter referred to as ‘Participating Outlets’) when logging in online or presenting your digital membership card (using active club mobile app) or providing your registered mobile number (which was used for enrollment) at the time of purchase. TBI may also partner with one or more providers of goods or services and allow them to participate in the Program from time to time, which may include but not limited to financial and banking institutions, hotels, leisure and lifestyle services for providing goods and/or services to the members of the Program (hereinafter referred to as ‘Program Partners’). These terms and conditions relate to the membership, earning and redeeming of active points under the Program from its launch.
- TBI reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the (Active Club) Memberships; refuse to award Active Points; withdraw Active Points; refuse the right to redeem Active Points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases without prior notice.
- By using your (Active Club) Membership in any of the Program’s Participating Outlets for the purpose of earning Active Points, you automatically provide acceptance of the Program along with its roles, terms and conditions, which are subject to amendment from time to time.
- Your membership of the Program can be revoked or refused if you are involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice. The membership can also be revoked if you are found to be involved in any sort of misuse of the (Active Club) Membership of the Program. In this given scenario all your existing active points on the (Active Club) Membership shall also stand cancelled and cannot be redeemed.
- TBI reserves the right to modify or close the Program, or to change, cancel or withdraw any of the terms and conditions, without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time at its own discretion. It reserves the right to discontinue Program memberships – existing or new – temporarily or permanently for a period. The Participating Outlets and Program Partners may also change from time to time, at the discretion of TBI. TBI will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the Active Club Mobile App for any such change, cancellation, addition, withdrawal or modification. It is your responsibility to carefully read, agree with and accept these terms and conditions. Your continuance as a member shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions applicable from time to time. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of the terms and conditions, we encourage you to surrender/withdraw your membership.
- Benefits and offers made to you through the Program may change or be withdrawn without prior notification. TBI will not be responsible nor be held liable for any ramifications associated with any benefits or offers being changed or withdrawn at any such time.
- TBI has the right to modify the way Active Points are earned and redeemed, including the number of Active Points earned and the value of these active points, and will endeavor to notify you of any changes in advance.
- You are responsible for notifying the (Active Club) Member Services Centre, of any change in your address or contact details.
- TBI will not be liable for any unlawful or misuse of your (Active Club) Membership or account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your (Active Club) account is always safe and secure.
- If benefits, facilities or arrangements are provided or made available to a member as a result of his / her membership, whether these are provided by TBI or by Program Partners, such a member will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, surcharges, fees, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of such benefits, facilities or arrangements.
- 10. By enrolling in the Program, you unconditionally grant your consent to TBI to collect, retain, use and disclose information contained in the (Active Club) Mobile Application or otherwise provided to TBI or Program Partners pursuant to the Program and your other personal information including not limited to your name, email id, addresses, contact numbers, date of birth and transaction details etc. For the following purposes:
- to ensure the efficient running of the Program, including the accrual and redemption of Active Points.
- to provide information about the (Active Club) Program.
- to develop/offer new products and services.
- for accounting and audit purposes.
- for marketing and market research and analysis purposes.
- to be disclosed as required by law.
- to send you communications (or to contact you) about promotions, services, products and facilities offered by TBI or Program Partners.
- to assist in the planning, development and implementation of the Program.
- to disclose and share with Program Partners and permit them to use and/or retain it for any of the aforesaid purposes, including directly contacting you strictly with respect to the Program.
Your aforesaid consent will continue in effect unless you withdraw the consent by notice in writing to (Active Club) Member Services Centre. Withdrawal of consent may mean that certain services may no longer be provided to you and entitles TBI to terminate your membership at its slie option.
- While TBI will endeavor to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as expressed or advertised by TBI and the Program Partners will be available to the members, TBI will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision, whether while or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements.
- When a member seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities or arrangements offered, the provision of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions of the provider of said benefits, facilities or arrangements.
- TBI shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of, or to the Program or any of the facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to members, including, without limitation, Program Partners’ withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Qatar and any dispute may be referred to the courts of Qatar.
- The terms and conditions as published on (Active Club) Mobile App are subject to amendment, shall be final, binding and supersede the terms and conditions herein and other information as provided in relation to the Program.
- Only an individual who has attained the age of eighteen (18) years, as on the day of application, is entitled for the membership of the Program.
- Enrollment into the program, whether in-store or online, is acceptance of the member being 18 years and above.
- The membership to the Program is free and has no validity date.
- Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by you, as the authorized member. You may cancel your membership at any time by giving TBI written notice.
- A member who has not transacted within twelve (12) months period will be deemed by the Program as ‘Inactive’ in this case TBI has the right to cancel the Membership and/or the active points earned.
- The program consists of three tiers which are decided based on members spend:
- Active Go – starting tier for spends between 0 to 9,999 QAR.
- Active Fit – second tier for spends between 10,000 to 29,999 QAR.
- Active Pro – third tier for spends between 30,000 QAR and above.
- Members will be upgraded automatically once the spend slab is achieved, where they will have 12 months period to maintain their tier.
- Members will be downgraded to the suitable tier based on their spends after completing 12 months from the last upgrade.
Earning Active Points
- At the time of purchase in-store, Active Points will be credited to your account upon presentation of your digital membership card or registered mobile number.
- Active Points for online purchases will be credited to your account after 14 days from the date you receive your order upon logging into your online account which has the same mobile number provided during enrollment.
- The points issuance rate depends on the membership tier:
- Active Go – QAR 1 = 1 Point.
- Active Fit – QAR 1 = 2 Points.
- Active Pro – QAR 1 = 3 Points.
- During sale half of the points only will be issued against purchasing discounted products.
- Members can request to earn active points against unclaimed receipts through member service center within 30 days from receipt date, upon presenting the receipt information and after confirming that it’s unclaimed.
- All Active Points earned under this program are valid for twelve (12) months. All unused Active Points over twelve (12) months will expire and shall not be available for redemption.
- Active Points once redeemed against a purchase can in no event be re-credited. All purchase returns must happen as per Participating Outlet terms of purchase. In the event of a Purchase Return by a member, the Active Points given on the original item will be deducted from the member’s account.
- Your Active Club balance cannot be piled with the balance of any other member at any point of time.
- Active Points earning rate is as per the prescribed earning rate mentioned on Active Club Mobile App. TBI reserves the right to change all or some of the earning rates without prior notification. However, TBI will endeavor to advise you of any changes in the earning rates in advance.
- Active Points can be earned only at Participating Outlets and through Program Partners as mentioned on the Program’s mobile app. TBI reserves the right to add or remove any of the Participating Outlets anytime without prior notification. TBI will endeavor to advise you of any changes to outlets in advance.
Redeeming Active Points
- Members with complete profile information only can redeem active points accumulated in their accounts. And members should at any given point of time have a minimum of three hundred (300) active points in his/her account to become eligible for redemption.
- For in-store redemptions, members need to visit any of our Participating outlets and when they make a transaction, he/she will be informed with the value of active points available for redemption in their account. Members may choose to redeem their balance in full or in part.
- Members must provide correct account information for verification at the time of redeeming their coins in-store.
- For online redemptions, members need to login into their online account which has the same mobile number registered under Active Club, at all-time members need to have a minimum balance of 300 active points, then at payment page need to enter number of points to redeem and the value of the redeemed points will be deducted from the total amount to pay.
- Active Points available for redemption cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the value of the purchase is more than the value of the redeemed Active Points, the balance amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method.
- Redemptions are not allowed during sale period.
- Active Points which are not redeemed by the member will remain in his/her account for a period of twelve (12) months from the time they were earned. Post this time period they will expire and cannot be re-credited to the member’s account.
After obtaining approval from the ministry of Commerce & Industry, TBI reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw the terms and conditions at any point of time at TBI’s own discretion, where any changes in the terms and conditions will be confirmed with the ministry, which includes the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the Active Club Memberships created, refuse to award Active Points, withdraw Active Points, refuse the right to redeem Active Points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases without prior notice.